A lightweight technical baselayer designed with our BodyfitZONE™ construction, the 150 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe offers intelligent ventilation for year-round moisture management and stretchy, quick-drying performance. A versatile baselayer that works layered up on the ski hill as well as worn alone on a warm trail run, the Zone features our corespun fibers?nylon threads wrapped in soft merino wool and blended with LYCRA® for the ultimate combination of durability, stretch and next-to-skin softness. Strategically zoned panels of highly breathable merino mesh increase ventilation for high-output days. Underarm gussets and raglan sleeves improve range of motion, and flatlock stitching prevents chafing during dynamic pursuits.
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Base Layers
- Best for: Adventure, Snow Sports
- Benefits: Comfort, Warm, Breathable, Lightweight
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, soft open neck, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 72.7cm/38½", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
Fabric & Care
- Fabric weight: 150 Ultralight
- Fabric: Body: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®. Eyelet: 85% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
- Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.